My general law practice has provided legal solutions to the Augusta area since 1967. I am proud to offer my services to residents of Augusta and surrounding communities in the following legal practice areas:
- Wills and probate
- Powers of attorney
- Advanced medical directives
- Family law
- Debt adjustments
Columbia County Guardianship Lawyer
Perhaps you live out of state and have a legal concern involving your elderly parent, grandparent or other family member in Georgia. I may be able to help you resolve legal concerns regarding:
- Guardianship of family members with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Disposition of property after death of a family member
- Removal of names of deceased people from property deeds
- Resolution of debts, whether by negotiating debt reduction or reduction of payments due
Quite a few senior citizens — and younger people, too — end up with difficulties involving debts. Credit card accounts may have gotten out of control after a health crisis. It is not always necessary to consider bankruptcy in cases like these. I often help clients stop harassment by bill collectors through other means, such as direct negotiation with creditors and collection agencies.
Contact An Augusta Estate Administration Lawyer
Call Ruth at 706-541-0037 or email my law offices in Augusta to let me know what is on your mind and how I may be of assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.